Corporate Actions Analyst
- Up to GBP35000 per annum
- UK, North West
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 5 Oktober 2018
Corporate Actions Analyst
Up to £35,000 plus benefits
Cobalt are delighted to be currently working with an internationally recognised financial institution who have gathered a reputation as being one of the safest investment banking facilities globally. As the Manchester team continues to grow, they are looking to hire a Corporate Actions Analyst. Working across a multitude of funds and regulatory bodies your role will encompass the following duties:
- Process global corporate events across multiple clients in a timely manner.
- Review, investigate & resolve exceptions
- Review event detail dealing with custodians and second source validation where applicable.
- Monitor and resolve stock holding discrepancies with custodians and fund providers within defined time frames
- Resolve differences from cash reconciliations between internal ledgers and cash agent balances within defined time frames.
- Escalate any issues to Senior Analyst immediately
- QA daily workload to identify errors, provide feedback, identify trends and contributing factors and recommend solutions
- Provide recommendations for improvement around process, control and efficiencies
- Liaise with Operating and business units as required to provide awareness of processing problems as they arise
- Proactively manage the client experience
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Solid understanding of global corporate events
- Good understanding of the securities industry
- Adherence to FCA regulations and an understanding of their guidelines.
- Knowledge of UK impact on book costs arising from CA processing including apportionment based on first day market value rules
- Knowledge of SWIFT format messaging preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Ideally degree educated (or equivalent) with experience within financial services. Private banking, mutual funds and investment advisory is preferred as is industry knowledge of private banking, asset management and investment processing
- Excellent project management, organizational and PC skills.
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects with tight delivery schedules
Please apply online with your most recent CV.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.