Commercial Finance Manager
- GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 13 Februar 2018
Cobalt is recruiting on behalf of a London based luxury hotel and hospitality business. The Group is the owner and developer of a unique portfolio of ultra high end properties across London, Paris, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and New York.
Privately owned, the business has grown substantially over the past ten years and boasts a entrepreneurial, collaborative culture that rewards high performance and supports fast progression.
The Commercial Finance Manager will sit as a business partner within the Development team and will be responsible for all aspects of monitoring and control within the development process. Key stakeholders for the position include the Development, Investment and Finance teams.
· Lead the Commercial Finance team and business partner primarily with the Investments team
· Maintain oversight of the development budgets across the group's capital projects, ensuring change is fully monitored
· Monitor and review the cashflow forecasts across the group's capital projects
· Review and oversee the reporting process
· Assist the project teams with reviewing proposed contracts and preparing recommendations on the contract terms to the senior management team
· Drive financial processes within the business - develop new reporting tools and analysis which aid decision making
· Assist the Finance team in the monthly reporting process and be the link between the development and finance teams
· Ensure compliance with reporting requirements for the jurisdiction the project falls under
· Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
· Construction or real estate experience is an advantage
· Strong Excel skills
· Experience with budgets, forecasts and cashflows