Client Accountant - Real Estate
- GBP26000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Objektbuchhaltung / Mietenbuchhaltung / Betriebskostenabrechnung
- 10 März 2020
£26k - £32k
Cobalt are fortunate enough to be representing a well-established Chartered Surveyor and Property Management company based in Central London focusing on properties both in London and the surrounding counties. This company is known for it's ability to advise their clients on all elements of the Commercial and Residential property markets with their extensive knowledge that they have built up over the years. As they are well recognised in the property management community, they have the ability to cover the retail, office or industrial and leisure sectors within property management.
This highly coveted opportunity offers a range of different duties and responsibilities which ensure that you will never cease to excel and progress within your role and career. An opportunity that should not be overlooked.
- Maintaining rent funds and processing rent statements on either a Monthly or Quarterly basis;
- Managing all monies that is being paid out the business;
- The creation of new suppliers on the system and the maintenance alongside that;
- Reconciliation of both the service charge accounts and the monthly bank reconciliation;
- Both Client and VAT reporting as and when required
- Regularly assembling and relaying the statements with the Clients, either monthly or quarterly.
- Previous experience working with different property management systems, Tramps would be desirable;
- To have a previous knowledge of the Client accounting role within property would be advantageous;
- Past experience with Service Charge Accounting and Client Accounting across different portfolios
- Well-versed in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Have a key approach to efficiency and a strong attention to detail
If you feel that you are equipped to handle this opportunistic and highly coveted role, or there is someone you know who would be interested, please submit an updated version of your CV for consideration.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.