- NZD100000.00 - NZD125000.00 per annum + flexibility and other perks
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Accounting, Accounting
- 12 März 2018
Our client is a very well-regarded CA firm and a member of a global brand with offices across New Zealand and various locations Worldwide providing world-leading audit, tax and advisory services.
Subsequently, working for this innovative company means that on top of all the benefits you would normally get by working for a well-regarded CA practice, you will also get an opportunity to work within various locations in the World, and various teams not limited to your prior specialisation.
Due to increasing demands on their Partners and their business advisory team, our client is in need of an experienced Manager to join their team to develop and maintain client relationships, manage big projects, facilitating work-flow as well as mentoring, training and supervising other staff.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WOULD NEED:
- At least 5 + years of experience within a CA environment providing business advisory services, preferably a few years in a capacity of a manager or assistant manager
- Ideally you will be CA or CPA qualified with evidence of practical application of your core accounting skills
- Be a strong communicator, who is able to build strong relationship with clients and partner up with senior internal stakeholders to assist with strategy, process improvement, HR and business matters
- Knowledge of cloud based accounting software including Xero and MYOB AO, EXO
- Experience developing, coaching and inspiring more junior team members
- Solid ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- A sense of humour is a must
THIS JOB WILL OFFER:
- An incredible opportunity to work in vibrant and innovative environment at a senior level with some unique clients and very experienced accounting professionals from various backgrounds and walks of life
- With continuous strategy for progression and development you will be able to add your own touch to this role and be supported by senior leaders with open door policy all the way through to partners
- Your already existing skills and expertise will be rewarded by a very competitive remuneration package
- Great work life balance with flexibility around work hours and regular social events to keep it fun
- Newly renovated open plan offices in Central Auckland, close to great restaurants and cafés
If you are looking for a rewarding role within a place where your passion and experience will be valued please get in touch with Nik direct at 03 366 8727 or SUBMIT your application online.
Please note you need to hold a current NZ Citizenship/Residency or Work Visa to be considered for this role.