Associate, Fund Accounting - German speaker
- EUR50,000 - EUR60,000 per annum
- Northern & Western Europe, Luxembourg
- Accounting, Fondsrechnungswesen
- 6 Dezember 2019
Associate, Fund Accounting, German speaker - Luxembourg - €60k package
Our client is a reputable German Real Estate Investment Manager and co-investor with circa €20 billion AUM. Headquartered in Luxembourg, they have over 40 offices in Europe and Asia and 700+ employees globally.
It is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing environment that provides professional and personal training and development prospects, flat structure and fast decision-making processes and play a meaningful role in their development. They are offering attractive package and a modern workplace.
- Management / verification of the accounting / consolidation of real estate funds and investment vehicles as well as of holdings and Property Companies created by external service providers
- Main contact person for central administration and external service providers
- Coordination of the fund annual financial statements processes as well as all necessary individual financial statements; main contact person for the auditor at fund as well as at SPV level; Ensuring timely data delivery to the auditors
- Invoice processing and payment transactions
- Close cooperation with Tax, Legal, Asset Management, Controlling and Treasury
- Relevant experience in real estate funds, real estate structures, real estate accounting
- Good knowledge in Lux GAAP and IFRS, knowledge HGB and INREV is advantageous
- Self-motivation and team spirit
- Fluency in German and English is necessary
If you are well organized and would like to act autonomously, then upload an up to date CV as soon as possible.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.