Assistant Fund Accountant
- GBP30000.00 - GBP37000.00 per annum + Study Support & Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fondsrechnungswesen
- 21 Februar 2018
Cobalt is working closely with one of the world's leading Real Estate businesses, now looking for a Fund Accountant to join its growing team.
Offering market leading study support, as well as, a client facing position and the chance to closely monitor the growth of junior members of staff, this business are looking for forward thinking and driven individuals.
Reporting directly into a qualified Fund Accountant, duties include:
- Liaising with third party clients
- Preparation of asset level management reporting
- Recommend improvements to the organisations accounting procedures
- Perform ad hoc duties when required
- Assisting with audit
- Accounting and monthly reporting
- Updating records on transactions, fees billable, reconciliations
The successful candidate will be;
- Studying towards ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Ability to prepare full sets of management accounts
- Understanding of UK GAAP, IFRS or other accounting standards
- Ability to write reports
- Financial and management accounting experience including full production of profit & loss and balance sheet
If you have excellent attention to detail and work well within a team, please kindly apply with an up-to-date CV.