Recruitment Consultant - Residential Property Management
- Verhandelbar + OTE commission
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 7 November 2019
Cobalt is the leading international professional recruitment provider to the Construction and Real Estate Sectors. We recruit professionals within all professional disciplines within the built environment from our 12 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority via search and contingency methods. Our clients include developers, constructors, private practices, fund managers, banks, property companies, opportunity funds, private equity firms, corporates, retailers and public sector bodies.
Due to planned expansion, we are looking for a Consultant to join as a member of our lucrative Property Management Team. Candidates need not be Residential Property Management specialists but should be prepared to apply themselves to learn this market, in addition to recruitment, to a detailed and thorough standard.
The successful person would be joining an established and growing team. As a Consultant, you will be responsible for both utilising an existing client list, in addition to being encouraged to build a further track record through proactive business development. Complimenting this, the successful recruit will be encouraged to develop a dependable network of candidates.
What Cobalt Can Offer You
We understand that that the best recruiters require the right balance of opportunity, personal development, support, operating environment and financial reward and provide the following:
- A clear path for career development and personal growth.
- Outstanding training and mentoring within a values-based culture.
- An outstanding and uncapped commission scheme that rewards success.
- A competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits.
- Cutting edge technology, marketing and finance functions.
- Flexible working and a forward-thinking environment.
- A wide variety of incentives, competitions, and awards that recognise financial, leadership and values-based achievements.
The successful applicant
- Will have values aligned with those that make up the ‘Cobalt Blueprint’: Responsibility, Integrity, Quality and Delivery.
- Will possess a strong track record of success in recruitment.
- Will be outgoing and confident.
- Will be ambitious and driven by career development.
- Will be financially motivated.
- Will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The Team/ Environment
Hardworking, highly motivated, high performing people who all share the same values, drive, and passion to succeed typify the Cobalt business. A healthy and flexible work/life balance is promoted within the company, and hard work is rewarded with a leading bonus structure, rewards, and genuine career development opportunities.
If this opportunity is something you think may be of interest to you or matches your skill-set, please apply online with an up-to-date CV.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.