Real Estate- Researcher
- UK, North West
- Cobalt Recruitment, Resourcer
- 20 November 2018
Researcher - Real Estate
Cobalt is looking for a Researcher for its Real Estate Team in Manchester
Cobalt is a leading international recruitment provider to the Real Estate and Property sector. We recruit professionals within all disciplines, which also include Construction & Engineering, Residential and Finance from our 14 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority via search and contingency methods and across all disciplines ranging from the Business Support and Administration side to Director Level. Our employers include Private Practices, Fund Managers, Banks, Property Companies, Opportunity Funds, Private Equity, Corporate Organisations, Retailers and Public Sector.
As a Researcher, you will be working alongside an Associate Director, recruiting across a wide variety of positions that sit within the Real Estate market
- Assisting an Associate Director with both market mapping and the research for senior-level search mandates.
- Full responsibility for the identification and attraction of Candidate profiles that match Client mandates.
- Day to day management of all candidate profiles in line with the searches, which includes conducting candidate meetings and preparing candidate profile documents.
- Working across different projects
- Enabling in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of each of the key disciplines.
- Writing ditties on client briefings and regular client update calls.
Working as a researcher will gain you great exposure to various property markets and high-profile roles. In return for working closely with senior team members on these mandates you will receive extensive on the desk training with the longer-term view to develop you into a full 360 Consultant, should you wish to progress into a Consultant role.
What Cobalt Can Offer You
We understand that money and rewards are the main reasons that the best recruiters come to work every day and Cobalt can provide:
- A clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- An outstanding uncapped commission scheme that rewards success.
- Competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits;
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions and awards.
- Quarterly events & prizes which include a high achiever's lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
- Summer/Christmas parties dress down Friday's and altered working hours for your birthday.
The successful applicant
- Will be outgoing and confident when dealing with all levels of seniority
- Will be ambitious and driven by career and development
- Will be money motivated
- Will have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a strong academic background
- Will have a keen eye for detail
- Will display pride and ownership of their work.
We go to great lengths to make Cobalt an attractive place to build your career and this is why we feature in the 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For' and why we were awarded 'Best International Recruitment Company of the Year 2017' by APSCo. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful, market leading organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. Excellent opportunities for future career progression are also available for the successful individual.
The Manchester office is typified by hard-working, intelligent and outgoing Consultants. The team is sociable both in and outside of work and takes pride in the service we provide to our clients. Find us on Facebook or YouTube for more information on what it's like to work at Cobalt.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.