Client Relations/ Investor Services
- SGD $6,000 - 9,000 per month
- Property & Real Estate, Business Development
- 31 August 2017
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a premier fund manager to help appoint a Senior/ Associate for their Client Services team in Singapore.
You will support both the Fund Management and Client Services team and be the main investment team point of contact and representative for client service and sales support, investment marketing, fund differentiation projects, fund proposition changes and communication of the team proposition.
- Degree in a property related discipline, accounting or finance
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power Point.
- Should have real estate experience.
- 3-6 years’ experience in investor or client relations.
- Must have fundamental finance knowledge and should be familiar with how real estate funds are structured.
- Must be comfortable interacting with clients.
Key areas of focus:
- Act as the main investment team point of contact and representative for client service and sales support, investment marketing, fund differentiation projects, fund proposition changes, and communication of the team proposition.
- Working with London Business Development team, assist in providing clients, prospects, consultants and intermediaries with ongoing updates about the investment philosophy, process and performance of the M&G Asia Property Fund and other funds investment activities of the Asia real estate business.
- Working with London Client Service team to ensure that clients receive high quality, relevant, on time information on their investment.
- Managing the reporting process and working alongside the fund team to provide the required info to facilitate reporting. The role will be closely involved in the fund investment analytics and be close to the investment decision making process to ensure there is efficiency in reporting/articulating the investment strategy of the fund mandates in Asia.
- Oversee all periodic Fund and Shareholder reporting.
- Establish and communicate the fund reporting timetable.
- Coordination with the Fund Management, asset management, operations and research team to ensure inputs are received as required.
- Ensure information included within Fund reports is accurate and reports are timely.
- Oversee all ad-hoc flash reports needed for all Fund related activities such as acquisitions, dispositions, and new hires etc.
- Ensure information included within these ad-hoc flash reports are accurate, timely and that there are no breach in confidentiality agreements with third parties.
- Work closely with the fund management team on the purpose of the message being conveyed, acquisitions team on timing and confidentiality clauses, PR team on press releases and marketing team for internal communications.
- To act as the primary point of contact for existing investors.
- Manage responses to ad-hoc Shareholder queries.
- Prepare monthly investor communications.
- Draft quarterly and annual shareholder reports.
- Prepare investor flash reports.
- Oversee on-boarding process for new clients.
- Assist with the management of formal investor engagement – Investor Days, Shareholder Advisory Committees, EGM, AGM and any other in-house investor events or conferences to ensure a high quality event.
- Work closely with the AIFM, operations team, finance team and the Transfer Agent to review all formal statements and notifications to clients, such as dividend notices, capital call notices and quarterly statements.
- Assistance with the preparation of investor update presentations, and attendance as needed.
- Handle due diligence enquiries from consultants and prospective clients.
- Respond to ad-hoc prospect and consultant queries.
- Ensure consultant databases are up to date with accurate Fund information.
- Prepare industry standard materials such as INREV DDQ.
- Lead RFP and RFI projects ensuring documents are accurate, relay the correct messages and are submitted on time
- Prepare pitch book presentations for prospects and consultants in collaboration with the fund team.
- Assist in providing information for marketing materials for the London based marketing team such as the fund profile, Asia outlook, corporate brochure etc.
- Participate in all Fund related meetings to ensure that the candidate is well educated about the Fund in terms of strategy, fund activities, investments, portfolio, asset management, corporate governance, and legal obligations.
The candidate is expected to be able to liaise and collaborate with a number of different teams and divisions and act as the point of contact for projects involving numerous participants.
The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills who is able to work with numerous different teams. Must have good writing and verbal skills and strong commitment to deadlines. Must be a detail oriented and well organized person who can handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time efficiently.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1434579