Associate Recruitment Consultant
- £20,000 - 23,000 per annum + OTE commission
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Junior Recruiter
- 5 November 2019
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Facilities Management Team
£20,000 - £23,000
Cobalt is the leading international professional recruitment provider to the Construction and Real Estate Sectors. We recruit professionals within all professional disciplines within the built environment from our 12 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority via search and contingency methods. Our clients include developers, constructors, private practices, fund managers, banks, property companies, opportunity funds, private equity firms, corporates, retailers and public sector bodies.
Cobalt Recruitment's Facilities Management team is looking for an Associate Consultant to help drive forward further success for the desk, having already become a leading partner to many Property Owners, Developers, and Managing Agents. Our FM function has been one of the highest billing desks per head in the UK business in recent years and, as a direct result of that sustained success, we are now looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual who can play a key role in helping to take it to new heights. This is a role offering progression that is driven by your own achievement, in addition to a comprehensive training programme and the opportunity for lucrative remuneration. We offer a competitive basic salary, as well as a rewarding commission structure, with realistic on-target earnings for Year 1 being £35,000, £50,000 in year 2, and £75,000 + in Year 3.
This role will see you sourcing some of the best talent the UK FM sector has to offer going forward, with key responsibilities including:
- Sourcing and identifying quality Facilities Management professionals for live roles, including proactively headhunting and reaching out to previously unknown candidates;
- Updating candidates about prospective new job opportunities, predominantly over the phone, as well as email, LinkedIn, and in-person;
- Building a thriving network across the UK, sustaining and growing lasting professional relationships;
- Attending networking events;
- Undertaking industry research - becoming a key source of market info for clients and candidates;
- Conducting interviews;
- Writing job advertisements;
- Other ad hoc duties from time to time.
What Cobalt Can Offer You
We understand that that the best recruiters require the right balance of opportunity, personal development, support, operating environment and financial reward and provide the following:
- A clear path for career development and personal growth.
- Outstanding training and mentoring within a values-based culture.
- An outstanding and uncapped commission scheme that rewards success.
- A competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits.
- Cutting edge technology, marketing and finance functions.
- Flexible working and a forward-thinking environment.
- A wide variety of incentives, competitions and awards that recognise financial, leadership and values-based achievements.
The successful applicant
- Will have values aligned with those that make up the ‘Cobalt Blueprint’: Responsibility, Integrity, Quality and Delivery.
- Will possess a strong track record of success in recruitment.
- Will be outgoing and confident.
- Will be ambitious and driven by career development.
- Will be financially motivated.
- Will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Prior experience in recruitment is advantageous, but not at all necessary, and whilst a background in property would be desirable, a keen interest in the sector will be more than enough for the successful applicant. We are looking for a people-person, who thrives on a role with plenty of social interaction, alongside a keen eye for detail and commercial acumen.
The Team/ Environment
Hardworking, highly motivated, high performing people who all share the same values, drive and passion to succeed typify the Cobalt business. A healthy and flexible work/life balance is promoted within the company, and hard work is rewarded with a leading bonus structure, rewards and genuine career development oppotunities.
If this opportunity is something you think may be of interest to you or matches your skill-set, please apply online with an up-to-date CV.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.