Associate Recruitment Consultant – Banking
- Verhandelbar + Subject to Experience
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Junior Recruiter
- 5 März 2019
Associate Recruitment Consultant – Banking
Cobalt is looking for a Consultant for its Banking & Financing Team in London.
Cobalt is a leading international recruitment provider to the Real Estate and Property sector. We recruit professionals within all disciplines, which also include Construction & Engineering, Residential and Finance from our 14 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority via search and contingency methods and across all disciplines ranging from the Business Support and Administration side to Director Level. Our employers include Private Practices, Fund Managers, Banks, Property Companies, Opportunity Funds, Private Equity, Corporate Organisations, Retailers and Public Sector.
As a Consultant, you will be working alongside a Managing Consultant in recruiting across the spectrum of the Real Estate investment market
- Assisting senior team members with junior to senior level mandates they are running.
- Full responsibility for the identification and attraction of Candidate profiles that match Client mandates.
- There will be a strong Business Development focus and the Consultant will be tasked to make targeted approaches to companies in order to build a working relationship.
- Working across different projects
- Enabling in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of each of the key disciplines.
- Writing ditties on client briefings and regular client meetings and update calls.
Working as a Consultant you will gain great exposure to various property markets and high profile roles. In return for working closely with senior team members on these mandates you will receive extensive on the desk training with the longer term view being to develop you into a purely autonomous Senior Consultant, with an established portfolio of clients.
What Cobalt Can Offer You
We understand that that money and rewards are the main reasons that the best recruiters come to work every day and Cobalt can provide:
- Clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- We offer an outstanding uncapped commission scheme that rewards success
- Competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits;
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions and awards.
- Quarterly events & prizes which include a high achievers lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
- Summer/Christmas parties, dress down Friday's and altered working hours for your birthday
The successful applicant
- Will be outgoing and confident when dealing with all levels of seniority
- Not afraid to make approaches to senor professionals in the relevant property markets
- Experience within a front-office, market facing role is a must. A key component of the position is Business Development and the successful applicant will be able to display a track record of building and maintaining professional relationships in order to win business
- Will be ambitious and driven by career development and financial reward
- Will have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a strong academic background
- Will have a strong eye for detail
The Team/ Environment
Hardworking, highly motivated, high performing consultants who all share the same drive and passion to succeed typify our offices. A healthy work/life balance is promoted within the company, and hard work is rewarded with a leading bonus structure, achievement rewards and company trips abroad.
If this opportunity is something you think may be of interest to you or matches your skill-set, please apply online with an up-to-date CV.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.