- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Real Estate Management
- 8 August 2017
Based in the Midlands
Competitive salary & benefits package
A leading property practice with a proven track record of offering their clients unique insights and advice across all facets of the real estate market is actively recruiting for a talented Property Manager at Surveyor/Senior Surveyor level. Exposed to a variety of instructions across a varied commercial client base, the appointed surveyor will be responsible for adding value and driving service delivery across their client's portfolio.
Key duties will include:
- Provide lease management advice and manage tenants within the confines of leases to maximise tenant satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of client reporting to ensure accurate high quality information is issued to clients within the strict contract deadlines.
- Ensure that all properties managed perform to their best ability with a view to maximising income/capital value throughout the portfolio.
- Mobilisation and set-up of new managements and building services.
- Accurate service charge budgeting and timely conclusion of service charge reconciliations
- Maintenance of service charge, repair and key lease date diaries to ensure full landlord and tenant compliance
- Close interaction with tenants to establish the status of their businesses/covenant strength and response to any queries raised
- The processing of all applications received from tenants including applications to under let/assign or for alterations to demised premises including providing recommendations to clients
- Instructing and consulting with clients external agents including solicitors, planning consultants, building surveyors, licensing and rating specialists on their behalf
- Attendance at monthly or quarterly client meetings, preparation for meetings
The successful candidate must be MRICS qualified, and have demonstrable knowledge of property management.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Property Manager position and similar roles across the Midlands, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105