MRICS Valuation Surveyor
- GBP30000 - GBP48000 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Bewertung
- 4 Juli 2017
MRICS Valuation Surveyor, based in Leeds
£30,000 - £48,000 plus benefits
A leading Real Estate Advisory client has a requirement for a proven Valuations Surveyor to join their residential valuation and advisory team. Exposed to a variety of instructions you will provide market leading advice to institutions, fund managers, developers, property companies and more. Reporting into a Director, the role will be to assist a proactive, specialist team in providing valuations advice to loan security and investment assets to a broad range of clients across the residential sector. The appointed valuations surveyor will possess the following experience:
- A strong academic record, educated to degree level and/or a relevant post graduate qualification
- Previous experience of working in valuations is required
- Able to act independently and as part of a team
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Proficient user of Argus/Circle Capital Valuation and Developer
- Strong Excel skills, financial modelling skills desirable.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this MRICS Valuation Surveyor and similar roles across Yorkshire, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105.