- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 11 Juli 2017
Our client, a small to medium property development company is seeking a Facilities Manager to cover a portfolio of buildings which consists of both residential and commercial multi tenanted buildings.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget alongside senior staff members.
- Ensuring that a high level of service is delivered to tenants
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Supervising both the hard and soft aspects of the portfolio and ensuring that all refurbishment works is carried out in a punctual and cost effective manner.
- To ensure that the set KPI's are regularly met by the outsourced contractors.
With previous experience in managing multi tenanted properties, you will be required to set, manage and reconcile the service charge budget for the portfolio. You will also be required to oversee various refurbishment projects, and ensure that all the appropriate health and safety policies and procedures are in place for these works. Above all, you will have a big focus on delivering a high level of service, a building key relationships with colleagues, client, tenants and contractors. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company which is at a growth stage within their company life-cycle, and make your mark in the property industry moving forward.
If you are interested then please apply online today with your CV.