- GBP40000 - GBP43000 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 6 Juli 2017
Cobalt Recruitment, alongside a highly successful managing agent is seeking a Building Manager for a newly refurbished building in the City of London.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Setting up service contracts and running that all health and safety documents are in place.
- Setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget.
- Building relationships with tenants in order to achieve a smoother running of the day to day facilities.
- In conjunction with the above, you will ensure that a robust and effective planned, preventative and reactive maintenance programme is in place.
With previous experience in mobilizing commercial multi tenanted buildings, you will be required to assist in setting up new service contracts and health and safety procedures, with qualifications such as IOSH and NEBOSH being of benefit. Key to your success in this role will be your ability to deliver that high level of service, and communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels.
If you are interested in this role then please apply with your CV online today