- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 31 Juli 2017
Cobalt recruitment, in conjunction with a property management company with a reputation of providing a flexible and service driven approach to facilities management is seeking a stand out building manager to take ownership of a mix use commercial building. A prominent property in a great central London location, this is a varied role within a supportive environment with a market leading managing agent.
Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to;
- Building a lasting and professional relationship with tenants, occupiers and other key stake holders.
- Setting and managing service charge budgets.
- Carrying out regular inspections of your property and ensuring that the property is maintained to the highest standards.
- In conjunction with the above, you will ensure that a robust and effective planned, preventative and reactive maintenance programme is in place.
- Tendering and managing the work of external suppliers and ensuring KPI's and SLA's are adhered to.
- Overseeing full health and safety compliance within the property.
As a proactive building manager with strong communication skills, you will be comfortable in managing large commercial buildings and working as part of a dedicated property management team. With a strong commitment to providing a top tier facilities management service, you will have service charge budget experience along side an IOSH qualification. More importantly, you will relish the opportunity to apply yourself and develop within a business famed for its commitment to the well being of both its clients and employees alike.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your CV.