Block Property Manager
- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 7 Juli 2017
Are you looking to take the next step in your property management career?
Are you looking for a change? Then keep on reading.
Cobalt is looking for proactive and enthusiastic property manager to fill an exciting new property management role. Based in Bristol, our reputable client is looking for a bright and hard working individual to help grow their block/estate management team.
Our client are one of the Bristol's leading leasehold management specialist. They adopt a hands on approach with a focus on high customer service.
To be considered, you are expected to be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and strong organisational skills. You MUST also have previous experience working as a block property manager and possess the following attributes;
- Strong communication skills
- An acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- Familiarity with AGMs (attending, chairing or taking minutes)
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
Sometimes a change is all we need. If you're looking for exciting new opportunities in block property management then please don't hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.