- GBP60000 - GBP65000 per annum + car allowance and package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Real Estate Management
- 5 Juli 2017
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for an Associate Director who is seeking to take the next step in their career by becoming a crucial part of a market-leading real estate business. Our client is a stalwart of the Facilities Management industry, and this role will see you leading a top-tier team across a mixed portfolio across the Southern Home Counties. Based from head office, nevertheless this opportunity will offer you flexibility in how you work, with our client committed to increasing its employee's productivity and wellness in equal measures, making this a unique opportunity in the market.
Within this position your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of Senior and Regional Facilities Managers across an expansive regional portfolio, nurturing and sustaining a productive and positive team culture;
- Empowering that team by providing opportunity for training and development, as well as being a key part in recruiting new members of the team;
- Tracking service charge budgets throughout the portfolio;
- Looking at opportunities to enhance the level of FM service delivery to clients and tenants;
- Evaluating existing processes and procedures throughout the team, innovating where possible;
- Providing technical support for all FM operations, acting as a point of escalation where necessary;
- Ensuring full compliance with UK HSE legislation and internal policies;
- Monitoring contract delivery from 3rd party organisations;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary.
Our client is at the forefront of the industry, and is looking for a leader in total facilities management to match this. You will have demonstrated previous experience working for a property management business, with service charge experience being crucial as is an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification. Meticulous with regards to ensuring health and safety compliance, you will additionally understand the changing role of the Facilities Manager by embracing a management approach that encourages both excellent service delivery and increased productivity throughout your workforce.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.