Assistant Building Manager
- GBP25000 - GBP27000 per annum + package
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 31 Juli 2017
Based in an iconic building in the heart of Manchester, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking an Assistant Building Manager to provide a top-tier FM service within this local commercial landmark. A standout property needs a standout team, and you will find yourself as part of a market-leading management function built on a solid community ethos. Our client is an SME Managing Agent that has carved a strong reputation in the market, winning business across the UK.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Building Manager in their daily duties;
- Assisting with the management of contractors;
- Ensuring compliance with internal and legislative standards with regards to on-site H&S;
- Communicating with the occupiers, delivering a service-orientated FM provision;
- Liaising with your line manager and all stakeholders regarding building repairs and proactive services, including project work;
- Assisting with the management of the service charge budget.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your career managing high-profile buildings. Our client is at an exciting stage of their growth that is built on the foundations of their sustained success in the industry. You will have experience of managing commercial building's previously, ideally within a managing agent, and will have an understanding of service charge budgets. An IOSH would be preferred but not essential. Importantly, you will be a sociable, proactive and enthusiastic facilities professional eager to learn and take your career to the next level.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today