Asset Manager, Central London offices
- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 26 Juni 2017
An outstanding Asset Management position has become available with a prestigious central London Investment Manager. The role will focus predominantly in the West End, with the key duties encompassing value enhancement, leasing, acquisitions and disposals, and third party management.
The key skills and duties include:
- Employing strategies to maximise long term returns from the central London office portfolio, and review assets to ensure peak performance has been reached
- Sensitivity to the investment strategy within the business, which will in turn effect asset management strategies
- Involvement in investment and disposals as part of ensuring the growth of the portfolio
- Extensively managing third parties, such as Agents and Facilities Managers, to ensure on-site staff are managing the assets in the optimal fashion
- Contributing to setting the annual business plan for the portfolio each year
As the above duties illustrate, this is a fantastic exposure for a candidate to move into a proactive asset management role which will combine elements of leasing, investment and finance. As such, it represents an excellent opportunity for a candidate within a Property Management capacity to step into a strategic, central London focused role.
The successful candidate must be MRICS qualified, be extremely detail driven, and ideally have existing knowledge of central London office assets.