- SGD $4,500 - 6,500 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 28 Juli 2017
My client, an established property company, are seeking to appoint an Analyst to support on real estate deals in APAC. You will be involved in fund management and support in investments too.
With a strong track record of investing in and managing a diverse investment portfolio globally, my client is a well-respected and highly successful establishment that offers a great deal of autonomy for the successful candidate.
You would work alongside the CIO to help originate, evaluate, negotiate and execute investment transactions.
You will have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, as well as a solid grasp of all aspects of real estate investment. Specific work will include:-
- Financial modelling & analysis
- Preparation of investment proposals & due diligence
- Evaluation and monitoring of investments both during and after development
- Preparation of reports & presentations to investors
- Investor presentations & business plans (including financial models)
- Procuring & negotiating debt financing
- Corporate structuring
- Tax planning
- Review & commercial appraisal of legal contracts
- Managing investor relations and issues arising
- Liaison, coordination & supervision of third party consultants including banks, trustees, etc.
You will have a good Degree in Finance, Economics or Business, with at least 2-5 years experience in real estate investment and fund management (office, retail, commercial, residential, hospitality, mixed-use). You must possess strong knowledge of the financial services industry and a keen understanding of real estate investments. You must also demonstrate good report writing and communication skills.