Temporary Lettings Administrator
- GBP20.00 per hour
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 19 Juli 2017
TEMP Lettings Administrator
£20 per hour
My client is currently seeking an experienced Lettings Administrator on a temporary basis to assist their team in the heart of West London. The successful candidate must work well in a fast paced environment, be able to prioritise well, have a can-do attitude and extremely organised.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the administration of c. 300 residential leases on the Estate Market Let portfolio, specifically dedicated to the Chelsea Portfolio [incorporating Kings Road, Sloane Square, and all properties south of the Kings Road], which includes a Key Worker and Social Housing portfolio.
- Responsible for deal progression on new lettings on the Chelsea Portfolio from acceptance of offer by the Lettings Manager to the tenancy commencement date
- Ensuring via the Senior Lettings Property Manager that the property has undergone all relevant pre-letting checks and has up to date certification relating to Energy Performance, Gas, Electricity and Fire Safety
- Liaising with external letting agents on tenant references; checking the validity of the applicant's Right to Rent in the UK and other references as applicable.
- Drafting and preparing the Tenancy Agreement and arranging for the necessary lease paperwork to be signed by the Tenant and the Chief Executive
- Instructing inventory check in and check outs with the appropriate supplier at the commencement and end of tenancies and ensuring that all documentation is digitally stored on the network
- Arranging for the property to be cleaned prior to the commencement of the tenancy
- Registering the Tenant deposit as appropriate with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme and proving the Tenant with a copy of the relevant certification within the imposed timescales.
- Informing the appropriate authority and utility providers of meter readings and changes to account information at the commencement and termination of all leases
- Co-ordinating the sums due to be released to the Tenant after dilapidations have been agreed by the Lettings Property Manager at the end of the Tenancy.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience within a high volume routine administrative environment; experience within the residential property sector is preferable
- A suitable academic background; relevant qualifications in Maths and English ( Grade A* - C GCSE or equivalent)
- Task Focused and structured
- High personal standards of delivery
- An ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to deadlines
- Thoughtful, careful and unhurried
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently with little supervision over tasks
- Co-ordinating and supportive with others
Please apply online if you feel your experience matches the above requirements. Please submit your CV in Word format or contact email@example.com quoting reference CLD1275470 for more details