- £15,000 - 18,000 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 28 Juli 2017
Based Manchester City Centre
Competitive salary and benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable administrator to join a market leading Residential Investment business in the heart of the City Centre. The Lettings Administrator will play an important role in the successful operation of a residential rental building under my client's management. The appointed Lettings Administrator needs to be service orientated, enthusiastic, engaged and friendly with tenants.
Key duties will include:
- Conduct viewings with prospective tenants
- Respond to email/phone enquiries in a timely manner
- Update weekly social media letting platforms
- Process all applications undertaking necessary background and credit checks
- Assist with deposit schemes
- Assist with the preparation of check-in/check-out reports
- Assist with rent collections, ensuring collections and deposits are received in a timely manner
- Record transactions on the bespoke property management system
- Assist with market surveys/competitor analysis
The appointed Lettings Administrator must possess demonstrable experience in property lettings or a related business with strong sales and customer service skills. You must be able to use Microsoft Office / Property Management systems such as TRAMPS/Yardi and will possess excellent administrative and organisation skills.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.