Front of House Receptionist
- GBP18000 - GBP23000 per annum
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 27 Juni 2017
Front of House Receptionist
£18,000 - £23,000
This is one of the largest regeneration schemes in the north of England and this exciting new opportunity will be working alongside a dynamic team, and would suit an immaculately presented, professional and highly organised individual, who has had previous front of house experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivery of a first class reception service to all tenants and visitors
- Answer telephone calls in a courteous manner and deal with caller appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Greet, record and manage visitors to the building
- Provide a professional, friendly, tidy and presentable reception.
- Maintain accurate records of individual occupants, with use of access management system.
- Ensure safe working practices to ensure the safety of all tenants and visitors.
- Control the issuing of keys and access passes for the building and car park.
- Maintain the reception diary, handbook and telephone directory accurately.
- Dealing with and assisting tenants with queries.
- Report faults and/or incidents through facilities management, keep abreast of updates and chase as required.
- Assist all contractors with access, permits and any other requirements.
- Schedule and conduct meetings, if required.
- Oversee CCTV and access management system control.
- Arrange and administer parcel collection service for tenants.
- Liaise regularly with tenant representatives and obtain correct emergency contacts.
- Undertake chief fire warden role in a confident manner, create and maintain fire evacuation records and procedures for all occupants.
- Enhance service delivery and hospitality
- Provide support in the absence of the Estate Manager
The ideal candidate will have/will be:
- Highly presentable, efficient and professional.
- Good knowledge of front of house software, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
- Effective organisational, time management skills.
- Good observation skills and attention to detail.
- Totally customer service driven - willingness to understand and meet the needs of both internal and external clients in order to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Able to receive instructions and deliver in a timely manner.
- Must have experience of working as part of a team.
- Taking and directing phone calls to the correct department.
- Demonstrate a helpful and can do attitude.
- Articulate and good communication skills.
Please apply online if you feel your experience matches the above requirements. Please submit your CV in Word format quoting reference AMa1275052 for more details.