Vice President, Infrastructure Investments
- £100,000 - 135,000 per annum
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 10 August 2017
Our client is one of the worlds’ largest asset managers who, due to increased market activity and a very successful recent fund raise, are looking to hire a German speaking Vice President in to their Infrastructure investments team. This London based team are focusing on equity investments in a number of different infrastructure classes across Europe. The successful candidate will play a key part in the teams origination efforts and will also assist in managing the assets in the funds’ portfolio.
- Investment origination, due diligence and execution of transactions.
- Providing management of portfolio assets including board participation.
- Participating in the management and direction of the Infrastructure Equity business including strategy, product development and leadership of junior members.
- Taking day-to-day responsibility for the monitoring and reporting of existing investments.
- Implementing financial models, pricing and relative value tools.
- Extensive experience in either infrastructure investments from a principal investor or infrastructure M&A experience from an investment bank or M&A boutique.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, willingness to work flexible hours.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as to perform effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Extremely motivated, eager to learn, adaptable and determined.
- Ability to work in a high performing culture, under pressure and with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Fluent English and German speaker.