Senior Project Manager
- New Zealand, Auckland
- Construction, Projektmanagement und Projektsteuerung
- 18 Juli 2017
For over 25 years this company has been delivering successful projects to their clients and being experts within their sector. They partner with some of NZ's greatest companies to deliver on a variety of projects including commercial, health, education and more. The projects are interesting, innovative, and end in great success!
They appreciate and value their people, and provide guidance and support to further their careers. Being part of this team will allow you to deliver high quality services to their major clients and work on a range of projects. You will be self-motivated, articulate, committed and driven to succeed, and play a key part in their growth.
- Act as a point of contact for management of the project with the client and actively manage key relationships with sub-contractors and advisors
- Ensure the implementation and compliance with all the project specific policies and procedures
- Keep Directors informed of project progress and cost status
- Co-ordinate the submission of reports to the client
- Manage the project programme and cost plan along with productivity
- Build a strong relationship with your clients so they are confident in your ability and for future work
- Strong proven leadership and successful execution of projects
- Degree qualified
- 5-10+ years relevant industry experience
- NZ working experience and a great understanding of the market
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to build rapport with a variety of people
- Project experience from inception to completion
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to utilise their skills and knowledge alongside a reputable and well established company, to further grow both personally and professionally.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
+64 (9) 303 9093