- Bay of Plenty, Rotorua
- Construction, Projektmanagement und Projektsteuerung
- 7 August 2017
This specialist Construction Project Management consultancy has an exciting opportunity for a reputable Project Manager to be part of their track record in delivering some of the highest quality projects in NZ – with this being based in their Rotorua Office. They are leading the way in growth and development, focused on the details so their clients are able to focus on their organisations.
You will be responsible for delivering services to some of their major clients, across a diverse range of sectors where they specialise in Commercial & Office, education, industrial and more.
In return, you will be rewarded with a great salary package, company benefits, and ongoing training to take your career to the next level. This company is all about appreciating their people and providing the development for them in years to come.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing requirements
- Manage resources in conjunction with Managers
- Monitor and report on project programs cost and profitability
- Effectively apply Project Management methodology
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively, and hold regular update meetings with projects team
- Communicate relevant information and direction with clients and team
- 5+ years industry experience and reputation
- A strong focus on high quality, detail and exceeding clients expectations
- An appreciation for the NZ Construction and infrastructure industry
- A relationship builder – strong rapport with current clients and looking for future relationships
- Strong commercial and business acumen, and able to demonstrate this
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with an outstanding team under the banner of a highly respected brand.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.