Project Manager MRICS
- GBP45000 - GBP65000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Construction, Projektmanagement und Projektsteuerung
- 20 Juli 2017
A city based, small/medium sized, Project Management consultancy have grown their impressive portfolio and are looking for an experienced Project Manager in the Education and/or Science sectors to take the lead on a number of schemes in London.
£45,000 - £65,000 + Package
(Dependant on experience)
This impressive company was set up by three forward thinking industry professionals and the business has grown from strength to strength. Focusing on Portfolio, Programme and Project management across a number of sectors, this firm tailors its service to the specific needs of their clients, building lasting relationships and proving this through continued repeat business. Having recently secured more University sector clients and retained projects that require management from inception to completion, the business is looking for a personable, yet professional individual that is striving to develop their career in Project Management.
Projects range in value from £200,000 to £20 million new build, fit out and refurbishment schemes. Their strategy is client focused but their sectors include retail, commercial, residential, office and industrial, healthcare and leisure.
You will need to be dynamic, handle projects autonomously and be comfortable working with limited supervision, allowing you to inject your own initiative and creativity as the projects progress. As a senior PM you will oversee lower level staff providing supervision and mentoring as you work closely with them bring projects to completion. There is great opportunity for career progression and development as they continue to grow the business at all levels.
- MRICS, MAPM or MCIOB
- Key understanding of PM management tools including; Programming, Risk, Progress and Overall Programme Reporting and Contract Administration.
- Ability to work within a team and independently to a professional standard
- Good experience within a number of industry sectors, focus within Education preferred
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Ideally based in or near London.
- Actively seeks out continuous self development, broadening knowledge and experience
To apply for this position and to discuss this position further, please submit you CV in word format or contact Daniel Scott at Cobalt Recruitment on 0207 478 2524.