- Competitive salary package
- New Zealand
- Construction, Architektur
- 20 Juli 2017
About the Company
This is a family owned and operated practice that has an extensive portfolio and an excellent reputation in the market. As an experienced Revit Graduate you will be undertaking projects from a wide range of categories such as commercial, residential, retail and industrial, giving you plenty of scope to develop and grow.
You will be a part of a supportive and passionate team, based in a fantastic city fringe studio close to cafes, bars, shops and public transport.
About the Role:
- Producing 3D models on ArchiCAD or Revit
- Producing resource and building consent documentation
- Site measurements and visits
- Liaising with contractors, consultants and council
To be successful:
- You will have a B.Arch / M.Arch qualification
- Strong knowledge of ArchiCAD or Revit
- Knowledge of the New Zealand Building Code and NZS3604
- 3+ years experience in an New Zealand practice would be an advantage
- This architectural practice is offering you a positive work environment and should you wish to work towards your registration, mentoring will be provided.
If you are ready to take your Architecture career to the next level, and have plenty of enthusiasm and passion please contact Kelly-Jo at Cobalt on Ph. 09 303 9093 for a confidential chat.