Senior Fund Accountant
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fondsrechnungswesen
- 12 Juli 2017
- Interested to join an International Fund Admin Firm?
- Leave work by 8pm during mth end closing.
- High Salaries + Study Leave + Study Support
Our client is a leading fund administration company with strong presence across Asia and Europe is seeking a dynamic individual.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to join our client’s Fund Admin team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial tasks. Specific work includes:
- Coordinate quarterly Investor Reporting: partners’ capital accounts, investor reporting requests including assistance to clients on investors’ queries
- Perform quarterly management fee calculations, performance working papers for fund entities, special purpose vehicles and carry plans•
- Perform quarterly and annual consolidated fund financial
- Work closely with the external and internal auditors during year-end reporting
- Work together on the on-boarding of new clients
- Prepare ad-hoc analytics for existing and potential clients
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business or Commerce-related Disciplines
- The ideal candidate will come from a Fund Services Business with a minimum 2-4yrs experience in Fund Accounting Role.
- Open to Big 4 candidates with Financial Services Audit experience in Asset Management Firms.
- Any experience and knowledge in Private Equity or Hedge Fund operation would be an advantage.
- A good working knowledge of IFRS/SFRS and US GAAP
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.