- GBP30000 - GBP38000 per annum + pension, bonus etc
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 7 August 2017
£30k - £38k + proven bonus
The Company is a UK housing developer whose vision is to be a dynamic and innovative company with a portfolio that reflects the diversity and aspirations of home buyers.
They are looking for an experienced part qualified accountant to come in and assist the Financial Controller to ensure that the month end forecasting and the management and reporting of the company accounts are carried out with accuracy.
- Monthly assistance of profit and loss and balance sheet production.
- Preparation of weekly, bi-weekly, monthly reports with a focus on variances.
- Forecasting month end cash and reporting movements to the Financial Controller.
- Drafting monthly accounts for review to FC/Head of Accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation for annual budget.
- Review debtors, project costs and bespoke reconciliations.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial information for internal and external audits.
- Preparing VAT returns.
- Raising invoices on a monthly basis and undertaking the credit control function.
- Preparing tax reconciliations.
- Producing heating accounts and void account recs on a monthly basis.
- Part qualified/Finalist in ACCA or CIMA ideally.
- Degree educated; minimum 2:1.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then I have interview slots available for next week so please do apply with a copy of your up to date CV.