- GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum + pension, bonus etc
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 7 August 2017
£20k - £25k + bonus
The opportunity available is with a nationwide property developer that specialises in regeneration of communities in mixed-use urban sites.
They are looking for someone who currently works within an accounts payable role who is looking to make the move into more operational finance duties. The role will be split between assisting the senior accounts payable team and providing support to the wider finance team.
Accounts Payable -
- Assisting with the implementation of new accounts payable system.
- Scan invoices and deal with supplier queries and statements.
- Review progress of new system.
- Handle internal company transfers and one off supplier payments.
- Preparation of cheque requisitions for invoices and direct debits.
- Handle journal entries for the internal/recharges on cheque requisitions.
Financial Accounting -
- Preparation of basic journals for bank charges.
- Bank cheques and handle the bank account postings.
- Assisting with reconciliation for internal balances.
- Bank reconciliations across all accounts on a fortnightly basis.
- Fortnightly cashbook preparation.
- Degree educated; minimum 2:1.
- Studying towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA.
- Good A Levels.
- Good Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work between two teams.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please do apply with a copy of your up to date CV ASAP.