- GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Credit Control
- 5 Juli 2017
I am currently working with a rapidly expanding property management company with a portfolio consisting of properties such as multi-let offices, shopping centres, business parks & retail and leisure outlets across the UK.
Previous experience in Property Management and Credit Control in the Property Industry is essential, having dealt with chasing rents, rates and service charges by phone letter and email.
- Chase debt via phone, email and letter
- Collecting rent for each portfolio every quarter
- Hitting client KPI's
- Maintaining performance spreadsheets to use for specific client reporting
- Undertake debtor reconciliations and cash allocations
- Liaise with surveyors and directors.
- Anticipate developments, and identify accounts that will require special attention
- Handle disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payments into line
- Maintain accurate individual performance statistics
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience using Tramps, Horizon, Yardi, Qube, MUS, MRI etc.
- Experience within the property management environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
- A full clean driving license and drive a car
If interested, please apply online with your current CV.