Experienced Residential Property Recruitment Consultant
- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 23 Juni 2017
Residential Recruitment Consultant
West End, London
£Competitive basic + attractive bonus scheme
Established for over a decade Cobalt Recruitment is a highly regarded international real estate recruitment firm with a network of 14 offices across 4 continents. Due to planned expansion, we are looking for an experienced Consultant to join our Residential Property Management team within the West End office.
The successful person would be joining an established and growing team. The initial months would be focused on managing the candidate process, sourcing candidates for existing roles and learning your market within the team. Within the first year you will be mentored and trained by one of the senior members of the team to become a fully fledged consultant running your own client base and the full 360 recruitment process.
Key duties would include:
- Candidate and client management
- Business development
- Full service recruitment function that includes generation of candidates, candidate qualification, interviewing, reference checking, advertising, process management and deal management
- Post placement support
- Previous recruitment experience is necessary
- Interest/experience in residential sales and lettings
- Ambition to succeed and progress your career within our business
- An outgoing, gregarious personality with the ability to communicate easily and naturally
- Degree qualified preferably
The London office is typified by hard-working, intelligent and outgoing consultants and is sociable both in and outside of work and takes pride in the service we provide for our clients. The job of a recruitment consultant is continually busy and pressured, therefore we are looking for a charismatic and driven person who is ambitious to learn and progress their career and earning potential beyond their peers.
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.
P.S You can also find out more about what it's like to work at Cobalt Recruitment on Facebook and in the Work for Us section on our website!